We have many agents who use our Transaction Coordination (TC) services even though an in-house Coordinator is provided through their broker.
We offer more comprehensive services so busy agents can focus on what they do best…showing properties, listing homes and writing offers.
Let’s face it, there’s a lot of activities to accomplish during a pending sale! If you’re a top producing agent with 10 or more pending sales, you don’t have time to waste chasing down paperwork and performing administrative duties.
EscrowCoord.com systems by-pass agents’ involvement. Because of our extensive knowledge and experience, we often solve problems that most agents can’t.
Many in-house Coordinators who have poor systems and support, are limited in time to do much other than send out a list of missing items to you at the very end of the transaction. Running around in the last minute trying to gather the required paperwork so you can paid is frustrating.
Our outstanding TC services take over most of the pending sale activities. Agents produce more sales, which means we get to work on more transactions…It’s a win-win!
Compare us with your current Coordinator services.
EscrowCoord.com TC Full Service
- Open escrow (contact escrow officer for escrow number)
- Create a team and action worksheet (timeframes) to distribute to team members
- Loan Docs/Pre-Approval/Approvals
- Contingency Removals
- Natural Hazard
- Home Warranty
- Escrow/Title Reports/CCR’s HOA docs
- Title and termite reports
- 4 minimum file audits for BRE/Broker compliance
- Prepare and Deliver
- Documents for e-signatures
- Communicate with other team members (updates, doc requests and problem solving)
- Deliver timely reminders for key due dates
- Deposits/Increased Deposits
- Contingency removals
- Create an electronic file for closing (contracts/disclosure/reports/final HUD1/emails)